Research

Tuesday, 24 September 2013

T10: Inspiration and Influences - Evidence


I used Blendspace to showcase all the styles/inspiration that I am interested by and what I would want to include in my music video. I added in style icons like Taylor Swift as our leading singer is blonde and we'd want to make her look similar to Taylor Swift as most teenage girls look up to her. I added in her music video 'Love Story' as it includes the love scene narrative that I am looking for and want to include in my music video. I also added in videos from Beyonce, Rita Ora and Demi Lovato because I liked the setting they were filmed in, I like the idea of a white backdrop and including bright colours/special effects/split screen shots that will make them more appealing - along side a narrative that will keep you hooked on the music video. In particular I enjoyed watching Beyonce - Countdown as this is a perfect example of the types of solo shot I would want to include, although it doesn't really have a narrative, the solo shots in a studio and bright outfits are a big influence to me. I also added a photo of a prom night as it was a possibility that we would include something to that theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment