I created a voki of what I would imagine our target audience to look like, speak like and what she would say. I named her Lucy as it is quite a girly name and it's quite common - as like chart music which is our genre. I wanted to add in features of her interests such as magazines she reads and singers she listens to as it gives an insight into what our genre might include and what the theme might be.
This is the Ratecard I created, I added in images that a girl from our target audience would like/watch/be interested in. Most teenage girls would agree with this therefore I wanted to add a variety of images that can apply to each person in some way. I chose the colour pink for the text boxes as it's a girly colour and the genre of song we have chosen is girly and would suit this theme of interests.
I added logo's of shops where they might visit frequently, it summarieses a middle class girl who doesn't have loads of money to flash about but can use it to her best advantage in shops like Topshop and having lots of shopping bags.
I created this audience research survey so I could find out from my target audience, what they would like to see in a music video and what they don't like. This will help us when creating our own music video as we will know what to include and what not to include. I will post this survey on social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter to get the maximum responses.

No comments:
Post a Comment