Research

Thursday, 10 October 2013

T17: Tracking an artist/band throughout their career



I decided to track Beyonce's career through music as she has had a lot of variety, she started off in a girl group called 'Destiny's Child' and then began to go solo in 2003. I included some dates of when she's been in films as she tends to sing in all of them - as we mostly know her as a singer, such as Dreamgirls and Austin Powers. I am familiar with all of her music therefore I know a lot of information about her career from past to present, I included some of her album covers as they made it very high in the album charts and became incredibly popular. Her image hasn't changed much but I think that's a poisitive thing as her fans will always recognise her as she doesn't go for any drastic changes. Beyonce is also a widely-known singer which meant it was easy to find all of the albums/films/appearances she's done.

No comments:

Post a Comment