Here I have a number of Pop Female singers which are in the exact same position as our artist.
Here we can see a variety of outfits for each artist which are modern looking and will be style steals by our target audience.
I feel the key thing what we should notice is that every artist has their own particular iconic style but still having things in common.
I would like to introduce this to our artist. She could have her own quirky style but still be wearing what is on trend at the time.
From this I have seen a more in depth view of what is already out in the genre and it has reassured us that we have made the correct choices in the outfits which we have picked out.
By Ben Parsons I created this powerpoint to showcase the types of outfits we could possibly use in our music video. On one slide is outfits that will be similar to the performance scenes, Jenna will be wearing dark clothing (black, grey, dark purple etc) to represent the depression stage after a break up. These clothes will make her look grown up and capable of being independent. In the other slide I included images of clothes that could be worn in the 'memories' scenes - these clothes will be brighter (pinks, white, baby blue, denim etc) as that symbolises a happier time in their relationship and shows the flashback effect.
Here we can see a variety of outfits for each artist which are modern looking and will be style steals by our target audience.
I feel the key thing what we should notice is that every artist has their own particular iconic style but still having things in common.
I would like to introduce this to our artist. She could have her own quirky style but still be wearing what is on trend at the time.
From this I have seen a more in depth view of what is already out in the genre and it has reassured us that we have made the correct choices in the outfits which we have picked out.

No comments:
Post a Comment