Research

Monday, 18 November 2013

Health and safety evidence


This is our health and safety evidence sheet, it shows all the hazards that are possible in the locations we are shooting in, it has been set up to warn us of our safety when on set.
I have wrote in the potential hazards which could occur when filming and what we can do to control this measure.
When we are at the location we will have a printed copy of this so we know what to look out for.
I feel this is a good idea as it gives evidence we have thought about our safety.
I have also placed estimates of how serious the hazard could be and what the consequences could be.
To Help as well I have wrote in some control measures to prevent these hazards from being and issue.

By Ben Parsons

No comments:

Post a Comment