Research

Tuesday, 26 November 2013

Planning for Digipak



I made this powerpoint showing the planning stages of a Digipak, I looked at previous examples (Britney Spears etc) and noticed how her digipak was similar to how we wanted ours to look. I also included some digipak templates, to which I added in photos and ideas that could be included into our own digipak. I then added in the types of images and shot types from the photo shoot that we would want to include and patterns that would be a suitable background.


I made a rough prototype of a Digipak where I could phsyically make it out of paper and see where everything would go if you were to fold it up. This was helpful as it allowed me to see how the Digipak would look if it were a physical one.






By Chloe Biddlecombe

No comments:

Post a Comment