I made this prezi including our initial ideas. I seperated each heading into a seperate box, so we could clearly see each idea in it's own element. I started with the main narrative and explained the main storyline, what was going to happen and why we chose this storyline. I then talked about Mise En Scene as I feel this is quite important in this process, the props, actors, lighting, colour, outfits, setting and sound are all essential in our video and therefore talking about why we chose each one helps give an insight into our theme. I then went onto locations and included the locations we are going to be filming in, such as the school, sports hall, Hannah's house and the studio - I then explained why we wanted to use these locations and why they were important to the narrative. The last box included camera shots and angles, this is also important as these shots will show off the characters in our video, a certain camera angle can change your perspective on a character/location so I planned which shot I would use and at what point and why.
By Chloe Biddlecombe
No comments:
Post a Comment