Research

Tuesday, 4 February 2014

Final Magazine Advert


This is my own individual final version of my magazine advert for Jenna Lauren - to go with our music video. I have included an image from the same shoot as the digipak as I wanted to keep the theme of the colours red, white and black in all of my ancillary tasks as it would look odd if one of them was different. This image of Jenna looks appealing to our target audience of 13-16 year old girls as she looks pretty & posy but not seductive that it's inappropriate towards our target audience. I have included  a small image of the CD cover as a reference to her album, this allows our target audience to know what to look out for when this album finally gets released for a future reference. I felt it was important to include a quote from a newspaper and include a high star rating as this bigs up the album - making it include positive feedback - urging people to purchase it. I have also included a couple song titles to give my audience an insight as to the types of songs that will be on this album and other artists that will be featured. The 'available on iTunes' logo makes the advert look legit and professional and allows other resources as to where the album can also be purchased.

No comments:

Post a Comment